Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday!!

I cannot believe that these little 6 month old belly dancers are now FIVE!!
 
Seriously, where does the time go?  It honestly doesn't seem like that long ago that I was on bed rest with these two little girls.  Oh how they have changed my life.  Their little (or rather, big!) personalities bring multiple smiles a day to my face.  I'm in awe every day watching them develop into the young children that they're becoming.  Their knowledge, their ability to tell stories, the uncanny sense they have to know when you just need a hug, the way they nurture Emmi and love on her...it's all simply astonishing.  Happy 5th Birthday to a couple spectacular little girls!!!  Now slow down!!!
 
Their birthday cake.

Their favorite part of their birthday!!

Okay, maybe cake is their favorite part!!


No comments: