Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday!!



This little ray of sunshine turned a year old today.  How is that even possible?  I still remember that day so well.  It was definitely a whirlwind of a delivery.  Which reminds me, I still have to share her birth story like I did for both the twins and with Elli.  Her story will likely be much shorter because there wasn't a whole lot of hours involved it!  Pretty much two hours from first contraction to baby!

At 11:39pm, one year ago, her 7# 10oz self brought so much happiness and joy and amazement to the family.  And that has continued for the last 12 months.  I simply cannot believe that she's already a year old.

A little flashback in time.....

Just 4 minutes old and not entirely sure of this world.

After an hour, she's settling right in.

Two hours old and as content as can be.

One day old and so, so peaceful.

No comments: