Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just some randoms

Well, it didn't take long at all for Emmi to realize how to cruise around furniture.  She just started pulling up to standing and now she's already walking along the couch, the toy kitchen set, the big girls' picnic table, etc.  She's a little unsteady at times, but for the most part, she does great!

It was a sad day today. I took the kids to daycare and dropped the big girls off in the 4yr old room like I always do. Then I took Emmi to the infant room...but they told me she wasn't on their list anymore. She's now officially in the toddler room (at a little over 11 months). I knew they had been transitioning her the past couple of weeks, but I really didn't expect her to be in the toddler room full time already!! How did this happen so soon?!?

Her latest favorite thing to do is to point...at everything.  I mean, she still loves to play the sharing game where she hands you everything she picks up.  But she's incorporated a little extra piece.  Now she spots things from across the room and points.  Or she sees something on top of the countertop and points.  So I carry her to whatever object I think she MIGHT be pointing at and she grabs it.  To which she promptly hands to me.  It's so adorable the way she points.  Because she sticks her arm way above her head and then points...she doesn't just stick her arm out.  She sticks in waaay up in the air like she's raising her hand to be called on.  Just precious.

No comments: