Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dancing Queen

Emmi has really taken a liking to music lately...well, I'm not sure if it's really a liking to music or just my singing.  Which is odd.  Very odd.  I'm a terrible singer.  But the twins have a few books that entail me breaking out my not so pleasant singing voice.  And whenever Emmi hears it, she starts rocking back and forth and bouncing up and down.  Such a precious peanut.

She's currently up to 9 teeth.  She has four on the top, four on the bottom and one molar on the top.  Poor girl tends to pop through more than one at a time.  One time she cut three new teeth in one day and this last time was two more.  Yikes!  She actually seems to tolerate teething pretty well.  She's never been feverish with teething (knock on wood) and her fussiness is actually quite minimal...to the point where I can't really say "oh, she must be teething."  She might be a little more restless at night, but that's about it.

Here are a few recent pictures!!

My soon-to-be preschoolers!!!


And sweet little Emmi.

No comments: