Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Big changes ahead!!

Let me start by saying this...

All three girls slept through the night last night!!  Say what?  Yes, it's true.  I think this might just be the first time ever.  Livi is never a problem.  She's a pretty gosh darn good sleeper.  Not the best bed partner in the world though - the little girl is ALL over the place.  But she reliably sleeps through the night.  However, Addi and Emmi are not entirely fond of the thing we call sleep.  Addi usually comes into my room around 2 in the morning proclaiming that she's not tired.  And Emmi gets up a couple times a night for something to drink.  But last night they all coordinated their efforts!!

So in less than two weeks, the big girls will be starting preschool.  That is so incredibly unreal to me.  It doesn't seem that long ago that I was laying on the couch, 24 hours a day on strict bedrest, trying to make sure that they didn't make an early arrival.  And now they're off to school. 

In preparation of starting school, I had them write their names the other day.  I was just curious to see how they would do.  They did amazing!!  Now I'm really curious to see what it will look like at the end of their very first year of school.  But here is their impressive work...



No comments: