Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday to a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful baby girl.  This day, two years ago, was one of the most amazing days of my life.  I still remember the first time you opened your eyes and stared into mine.  What an unforgettable moment.  Elliana Jo, you are loved and missed beyond words.  What a special little girl you are and always will be.  Happy Birthday, sweetheart.
 
You were fussing and I remember pressing my lips to your forehead and saying "shh, shh, shh, mama's got you, mama loves you"
 
This is how I imagine you in Heaven - laughing it up with all the other Angels
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just a stranger that somehow came across your blog and has followed it ever since. I just couldn't close the page today without telling you how very sorry I am at the loss of your precious baby girl. I can't imagine the pain that you feel every day. I am sure much of your strength comes from your other three daughters. Love and peace to you and your family until you all are reunited someday. Happy birthday sweet Elliana!