Friday, August 31, 2012

Just a snippet

A couple days ago I took Emmi to work to visit with my coworkers.  While we were there, I decided to weigh her...and our littlest peanut is growing!  At 3 1/2 weeks old, she weighed in at 8lbs 11oz.  Nate didn't think she was gaining weight.  On the other hand, me being the one who carts her around for a good chunk of the day because of nursing, I knew she was getting plumper.  I guessed she'd be about 8 1/2 pounds, so she was just a little heavier than that.  Can someone please find me a pause button? 

Today I took Addi and Livi to a self serve yogurt bar.  The excitement on their faces when they get to pick out which flavor of frozen yogurt they want and then the types of toppings they want is simply precious.  What I find funny is when there's about 15 different flavors to choose from (banana, expresso, mango, blueberry, etc)...what do the girls pick?  Addi wants chocolate and Livi wants vanilla.  Addi loves her chocolate milk.  Livi loves her white milk.  When we go to DQ, Addi wants chocolate ice cream in a cup.  Livi wants vanilla in a cup.  So here we are at this self serve yogurt bar with multiple flavors...and they pick chocolate and vanilla.

That's about it.  More pictures to come soon!!

No comments: