Sunday, August 26, 2012

More camping fun

We went camping for possibly the last time this year.  The big girls stayed with grandma and grandpa on their "bus" (it's an RV) while Nate, Emmi and myself travelled back and forth between the campsite and our house.  Luckily, the campground we've always gone to is only 20 minutes from home.  I'm not sure I would've enjoyed an overnight stay with a 3 week old!

The girls absolutely love camping.  This weekend the campground's theme was a pirate one.  So on Saturday morning the girls got to decorate a pirate hat and a pirate eye patch.  But that's about all they wanted to do with the pirate stuff...instead of actually wearing it, they made grandpa wear it.  Luckily, grandpa was a good sport!!  It's always sad when the weekend comes to a close.

Emilia's first experience camping.

They were tracing each other with chalk.

I think Livi is meditating...I'm not sure she trusts Addi's work!

Walking to the pool.  How sweet.

Pretending to be a seal.

She just yelled at me to stop taking pictures.

Just chilling on the RV.

No comments: