Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pregnant Survey #2

How far along? 27 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss:  Too much?  I'm not even entirely sure.  All I know is that it's definitely more than I gained in the other two pregnancies.

Maternity clothes?   Oh yes, since about 16ish weeks I think.

Stretch marks?  Not any new ones with this pregnancy!!!

Sleep:  On the couch.  Seems standard for me that at about this point I end up on the couch.  I need the extra back support.  At about 24-26 weeks with the other pregnancies, I called the couch my home as well.

Best moment this week:  Livi was finally able to feel the baby move!!  She absolutely lit up with excitement!

Movement:  Very, very active little baby.  But she definitely has her down moments as well.

Food cravings:  None.  I know, I'm boring.

Gender:  Not a clue.  But I continue to refer to the baby as a "she" because that's what the girls think the baby is.

Labor Signs:  Random contractions here and there, but nothing I'm concerned about.

Belly Button in or out?  It's still in, yay!

What I miss:  Sleep, as always.  Pregnancy sure does prepare you for life with a newborn!  Those poor dads must go into shock after the baby arrives without having 9 months to practice waking up several times a night!

What I am looking forward to:  Introducing this baby to the girls and seeing their reactions.  I obviously know that it won't be for a few months yet, but I'm pretty excited to see what they will say...especially if the baby isn't a girl like they're expecting it to be!!

Milestones:  I've surpassed the point in which I was put on bedrest during the twins' pregnancy (26 1/2 weeks).  Not that I was worried.  But it still makes me super happy!!

No comments: