Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday, Darlings!

I cannot believe my babies are 3 years old already.  I'm sure every mother says that with each passing year.  But man, it seems like just yesterday when we brought them home from the hospital and they refused to sleep for almost 48 hours straight.  And when I say they refused to sleep, I pretty much mean that they cried bloody murder for that entire time.  I still remember Nate making a trip to Walmart at 2am thinking that maybe the babies were gassy and we needed to get some gas drops to help out their tummies.

But three years, wow.  It's been an amazing journey.  A wonderful, overwhelming, fantastic, stressful, funny journey.  Time can slow down just a little bit.  I would be okay with that.

Our peanuts at 1 day old

One year old.

Two years old.

And just recently at the park...

1 comment:

Cee said...

Happy Birthday Addy!
Happy Birthday Livi!

Funny how the older they get the more they look alike! :) Gorgeous girls! ♥