Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Love You

Here are a couple short (really short) clips.  Ignore the big old purple comforter in the background.  Nate uses that when he sleeps on the couch.  And no, not when he's in the doghouse!  Then I make him sleep without blankets.  Just kidding.  Enjoy!



If you double click on the video, it will open up YouTube which will make it bigger (not that it's necessary).  And I might try to get a couple better ones when A) Livi is looking at the camera and B) Elli isn't being cranky and trying to steal Addi's thunder.

3 comments:

KG said...

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) i could sit here all night and put smiley faces and that wouldnt even begin to describe how big of a smile i have on my face right now! great way to end my night! :) <3 LOVE THEM!

Cee said...

They are precious! Addi is so cute, I love her little face at the end how fricken priceless! :):)You are blessed!
I hope my girls start speaking THAT clearly soon! They're only a little younger than yours :)

Molly M. said...

Adorable!