Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Odds and Ends

I think I can confidently say that everyone is finally healthy.  Elli has a lingering goobery eye issue, but it doesn't seem to be bothering her other then when I have to pick at her eyes to get all the crusties/gunk out.  She hates it, but if I don't do  it, her eyes get stuck together.  And I imagine that that can't be very comfortable.

Addi had her appointments with audiology and ENT last week.  We received some very good news from audiology...although Addi has had so many ear infections recently, they have not affected her hearing.  She does have a little trouble hearing some lower tones, but that's very common when there's fluid behind the ear drum (which she has).  We're very glad that she can still hear just fine.  Not that she always listens!!  However, at least we know that she can hear us!  But yeah, so she's lined up to have tubes placed on April 4th!! 

Lastly, we were in my hometown this weekend celebrating my grandma's 90th birthday.  It was really nice seeing that entire side of the family again (it's quite a large family).  Anyway, little Livi thought she'd hang around the food tables almost the entire 3 hours we were at the party.  I've never seen that little girl eat so much before in my life!  It was actually kinda funny.  I kept imagining her thinking "don't mind me, I'm just going to try this chip.  And maybe this strawberry.  And maybe this cheese.  Hmmm, this pickle looks really good.  Oh, a piece of chocolate, don't mind if I do!" 

No comments: