Saturday, August 14, 2010

I know I've been slacking

I've just been so stinking tired.  I have absolutely no motivation at all.  So I apologize.  My back has been killing me the past couple of weeks (which I know will only get worse), so sitting at the computer has not been easy.  Heck, sitting anywhere hasn't been easy!

Anyway.  We took the girls downtown today to Summerfest.  They each received a balloon right when we got there.  Adalyn successfully popped hers within seconds.  And Alivia let hers fly away shortly after that.  So we migrated over to the petting zoo.  The girls were really excited to see the animals, but not quite as excited to touch them!  Alivia actually did much better than I thought she would and Adalyn was a bit more hesitant which really shocked me.

By the time the ponies were ready to ride, it had gotten way too hot and we were quickly approaching the girls' nap time.  So we had to leave.  But maybe next year they'll get to ride their first pony!!

Livi trying to touch the guinea pigs.

And also admiring the big turtle.

Addi taking a peek at the tiny chickens.

Both girls watching the chickens.


Addi had just touched the goat.

No comments: