Saturday, April 10, 2010

Twins, twins, everywhere!!

I've known some news for quite a while now that I've been meaning to share...

So although Nate and I may not be expecting twins, my brother and sister-in-law are!!  My new nieces or nephews are due just two weeks after our new baby is due.  It came as quite the shock to them and when my brother shared the news with me, I must've said "no you're not" at least five times.  I thought for sure he was just trying to be funny.  Never in a million years did I think that both of us would have a set of twins.  So far my sister-in-law is doing well and only had one day of morning sickness!  I won't even begin to tell you how jealous I am!

Anyway, my parents just have the two of us, my brother and me.  And in under two years, they will go from 0 to 5 grandkids!  That's just crazy.  Family get togethers are going to be insane.

To wrap it up:
My mom is an identical twin.
My husband is an identical twin.
I have my own set of fraternal twins.
And I'm going to be the proud auntie of a set of identical nieces or nephews!

That's a lot of twins.

No comments: