Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Precious Video



Okay, so they didn't quite connect.  Unfortunately, I missed the first two kisses.  By the time I got the video camera out, they became a little camera shy.  They did this without any coaxing from me.  In fact, I was busy preparing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for them.  I turned around when I heard a bunch of giggling and witnessed two complete kisses.  I don't know how many there were before their giggles caught my attention.

You can see that Alivia was going in for another kiss, but when Adalyn ran away she decided she'd rather play with the water/ice machine on the fridge anyway.  I wish I would've gotten a real full-blown kiss on video, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of time to do that.  These girls just make me smile.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Super cute, Jess. I love reading you updates on your little ones. Congrats again on Baby J!