Monday, March 29, 2010

Sick, sick, sick

So the sickness once again passed from Adalyn on to Alivia. I'm beginning to notice a pattern. Addi brings the bug into the house and graciously shares it with everyone else! Her cold lasted about 10 days but she was fine. It didn't affect her all that much. However, Livi got it much worse. Not only did she have the sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes and cough, but she also spiked a fever that seemed quite resistant to Tylenol. Throw in the fact that she pretty much stopped eating and drinking (something Adalyn never did), she ended up with a pretty bad case of constipation that was making her absolutely miserable.

Of course it couldn't stop there. Nate came down with a cold of his own. Thus we started sleeping in separate bedrooms because unlike when we had the stomach bug run through the house back in January, I was not going to get sick this time! And it's a good thing I started sleeping in the guest bedroom. Turns out that Nate ended up with strep throat as well as a case of sinusitis. Knock on wood, I've managed to stay well so far!

I was going to post a few pictures, but blogger isn't allowing me to upload them right now.  Hmmm.  Maybe I'll try again later.  How frustrating.

No comments: