Saturday, March 6, 2010

A little pregnant survey

How far along? 11 weeks tomorrow

Total weight gain/loss:  Absolutely nothing.

Maternity clothes?  Not yet.

Stretch marks?  Oh, there's plenty of those.  But not from this pregnancy.  In fact, if I were to get one from this pregnancy, I'm not sure I'll even be able to tell!

Sleep:  Not enough.  Ever.  A pregnant bladder is not my friend.

Best moment this week:  Having one FULL day where I didn't feel sick!

Movement:  None yet.

Food cravings:  Potatoes still seem to go down well.  Doesn't matter what kind...mashed, baked, fried...just give me potatoes!

Gender:  To be announced at the birth!

Labor Signs:  Absolutely none.  Way too early for that.  Hoping I can stave off any "labor signs" for oh, 28 weeks or so!

Belly Button in or out?  If it were to be out, we would have huge issues right now.

What I miss:  Not feeling dizzy every time I stand up.

What I am looking forward to:  My first OB appointment on Monday!

Weekly Wisdom:  I have no wisdom.  Have you ever heard of pregnant brain?  It's already in full force.

Milestones:  Ummm, I guess I'm lacking in the achievement category as well.

No comments: