Saturday, January 9, 2010

Huge exhale...

It's been quite the eventful week.  As you know, Adalyn was sick on Sunday and Alivia on Monday.  Unfortunately, it didn't end there.  Both Nate and I got really sick on Tuesday.  And we found out that my dad had come down with the bug on Tuesday as well!  So after a really long night of being sick, we called my mom in for emergency back up to help with the girls on Wednesday.  Luckily she arrived fairly early in the morning because lifting our slightly more than 20 pound children felt more like lifting a 90 pounder. 

Come Thursday morning, I was feeling much better - symptomatic free but still a bit dizzy from being dehydrated.  Nate was in much worse shape and ended up in Urgent Care for IV fluids and some anti-nausea medications.  That same day my mom started feeling sick!!  Good grief.  But...I think we've all finally recovered!  Whew.  It was a long and draining week.

Big kids in a little cupboard.



Our attempt at pictures in front of the tree during our belated Christmas.


No comments: