Thursday, April 30, 2009

We're on the move!!

This is where we start....

And this is where we end up!!


So yes, the girls are on the move. Yikes! We babyproofed our main concern quite a while ago...our open stairwell. Now I think it's time to finish up the odds and ends. Before we know it, these girls are going to be trashing the whole house!! Nate and I already do a pretty gosh darn good job at that, I'm not sure we need any help! Ha.


In completely non-related news, Nate and I were talking the other day, and we decided that we picked a terrible month to get married. This is the run-down of our next two months:

May 1 - my birthday (but I don't celebrate them anymore!!)
May 10 - Mother's Day
May 26 - our wedding anniversary
June 4 - Nate's birthday
June 21 - Father's Day

Yup, we could've picked a better month to get married. Didn't seem so bad when we were childless -- an anniversary and our birthdays. Not bad. In fact, quite manageable. But now we're going to go broke. Hmmm, should've planned that one a little better!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like our December. In addition to Christmas, we have Abby's birthday, our anniversary, and my sisters' birthday (they're twins too).