Thursday, November 27, 2008

So much to do, so little time

The title pretty much sums up everything. I know I've been neglecting the blog...and I apologize. There are so many things I want to write about, but there's just not enough time in the day to do it!

Anyway, the girls got baptized on Sunday. It was so beautiful. Adalyn was shockingly quiet when she was dunked in the water. Alivia, on the other hand, was not all that happy about getting wet!


Don't mind Alivia's crossed eyes! ;)


Apparently Adalyn has something to say!


With their goofy hats on.....


.....and without
I hope everyone has (or had) a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so incredibly thankful for our two healthy girls. And I am so thankful for everyone who said a few prayers to ensure that they arrived as healthy as can be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww Jess, your family is beautiful!! i am so happy for you...i know i keep telling you that-but i am!! the girls are absolutely darling. maybe if i can be home for a longer time over xmas i can come out and visit you?! it's been way too long. miss you and love you!
Amy E

Molly M. said...

They are beautiful, Jess. I love their Christening gowns. Congratulations to the both of them on their baptism! :)