Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Alivia rolled over!!

Yes, apparently my children are advanced. Just kidding. But Alivia did roll over today...not once...not twice...but three times! I finally got the last one on video. I can't believe it. The girls are just over 5 weeks old. From everything I have read, babies don't typically roll over from tummy to back until about 2-3 months, sometimes later! We thought the first time she did it that it was a fluke. So we put her back on her belly, and she did it again! Then I decided to get the video camera, we put her on her tummy again, and she did it for the 3rd time in 10 minutes!

Here is the visual evidence that I'm not over-exagerrating/lying and that we did not help her to roll over.

Alivia rolling over

I'm having a hard time getting the video to download to the blog. So just click on the link above and it will take you right to it! The video is about 2 minutes long, so just be patient.

No comments: