Saturday, September 27, 2008

35 weeks and still going...

Another week under our belts. I've been counting down the hours until I am officially off bedrest. As of 7pm this evening, the count is at 149 hours (at the stroke of midnight next saturday morning). So far, I have endured 60 full days!! Can you believe that? I am still thinking that the babies will find it funny to have a birthday the day before I am allowed to have any freedom. Little do they know, that mommy will find some way to get back at them when they are teenagers!! Haha. If they play that cruel joke on me, I will end up getting the last laugh!

Anyway, here I am at 35 weeks. As I stated last week, I had to find a new shirt to take the picture in. So without further adieu.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful Jess! Best wishes!

Carly said...

You're still smiling! Hang in there!