Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting the nursery ready

Nate and I were busy this weekend cleaning out the baby room, fixing some touch-ups on the painting, and putting together the furniture! We assembled the 2nd crib (the first one has been put together for several weeks now), the changing table and the toy box. The dresser is 3/4 of the way done, but is now on hold due to a broken piece. We had to re-order the one piece and it should be here in about 10 days. Then the nursery will essentially be done!! We will just need the bedding and some other smaller things. But we will finally be able to picture what that room will look like for the next couple of years!

In baby news, I think Baby B has already flipped head down again. I am not 100% positive, but I am pretty sure that I have two sets of little feet kicking at my ribs. Baby A is punishing my left side, and Baby B is making sure my right side feels just as bruised! Baby B must not have been happy with my last post about not being able to feel him/her move very much -- the past several days, I have now felt Baby B much more than Baby A. Both babies definitely want their presence to be known!

Here I am at 25 weeks. Getting larger by the hour sometimes!!

No comments: