Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hang tight...the blog is coming back

Ok, so I've taken a 6+ week hiatus.  However, I've been jotting down notes for the past month and a half about the things going on, milestones, teeth, A FIRST BIRTHDAY, preschool readiness, etc.  I just haven't exactly put it into paragraph format.

The intention is to write up the posts dating back to the 1st week of July.  The dates will reflect when those events were going on, not the date I'll actually be posting (probably sometime in late August).  That way, in a few months, it will look like I've never missed a beat!! 

Sooo.  When you all of a sudden see new posts appear, make sure to read all the way back to July.  I'm hoping to be posting 4-5 for the month of July and another 4-5 for the month of August.  Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Amy E said...

yaaaaaaaaay you're back :)! I love hearing/reading/seeing about you and Nate and the girls :)