Monday, June 24, 2013

Never enough time

It's so cliche, but it's so true.  There are simply never enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want to get done.  As far as the blog goes, I've been having trouble keeping up with it because as the days have gotten longer, the kids have been going to bed later and later.  The older two are essentially going to bed with the moon and getting up with the sun.  So by the time everyone is in bed and soundly sleeping, I don't entirely feel like writing. 

Anyway, Emmi has been able to pull up to standing for a week now.  The big girls are quickly realizing that nothing is safe from her grasp anymore.  Coloring book on the couch?  Nope.  Doll on the toy box?  Absolutely not.  Bowl of cereal on the picnic table?  They wish.  Those little arms can stretch pretty far now!!

Ok, I'm tired.  Pictures to come hopefully in the next few days.  I haven't even downloaded any recently from the camera.  Good night!!

No comments: