Friday, October 5, 2012

Still here, still here

No, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth...not yet anyway.  It just doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want to get done.  And of course, by the time we get all the kiddos in bed, I'm pretty much ready for bed myself.

The big girls have become obsessed with their birthday as of late.  It must be someone at daycare that alerted them to the fact that their birthday is just around the corner because it sure wasn't us!!  They have a million and one things to say about their birthday. 

"When it's our birthday, we'll be four."
"After our birthday, Santa will come."
"Do we get to open presents for our birthday?"
"We want candles on our birthday cake."
"Do we get to have a party?"
"Can I have Barbie on my cake?" (Addi)
"Can I have Mickey Mouse on my cake?" (Livi)
"Can our friends come to our party?"

Just eight more days and my little girls will be four years old.  Wow. 

And then there's Emmi.  She's such a peanut.  She recently found her fists.  So she enjoys sucking on them whenever they make it toward her mouth.  Just hoping that she doesn't become a thumb sucker!  We already have one of those whose habit we're having a tough time breaking!!  Emmi has also rolled over a couple times lately.  It's nothing terribly consistent...in fact, I'm not quite sure if it's a semi-purposeful thing or not.  Or if she just gets her head too far on one side of her body and momentum takes over!

Here's our little girl yesterday at 2 months old.


And a couple bonus pictures from the past few days.

 
And in case you're wondering why there are very few pictures of the twins...well, they don't sit still long enough for me to take any!!  You can bet there will be birthday pictures though!!

No comments: