Thursday, October 11, 2012

Look at this!!


The above is a picture of 105 containers of stage 2 baby food that was given to us by one of the girls' teachers at daycare.  Her twin nephews decided not long ago that they simply don't like baby food anymore. Can you believe this?  We're so incredibly thankful for the kind gesture.  When the teacher asked me if I'd be interested, I told her that I absolutely would be.  I assumed it was like a dozen containers or so.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be as much as it was.  Simply amazing.

The twins are getting more and more excited each day for their big birthday!  Lots and lots of talk every day about turning four years old.  And now that I've finally done some birthday shopping for them, I'm not so panicked about the day.  I still don't like the idea that they're turning four already.  But at least I'm now physically prepared for the day...I don't think I can really emotionally prepare for the fact that my "babies" aren't even toddlers anymore!! They're just kids.  Preschoolers.  Yikes.

No comments: