Monday, May 14, 2012

Almost 26 weeks

25 1/2 weeks

I had my 26 week appointment today (I'll be 26 weeks on Wednesday).  All continues to go well.  My blood pressure was perfect...94/52.  I'm measuring right on track at 25 weeks.  And this is a very active little baby.  Dr L enjoyed watching my belly move all over the place before she tried to listen for the heartbeat.  And once she finally did start to listen, the baby kept kicking at the doppler.  There's definitely a wiggly one in there!  But the heartrate was great, in the high 140's.

I'm now beginning biweekly appointments.  I go back in just over two weeks for my 28 week appointment and I'll be doing the lovely gestational diabetes screening at that time.  Oh joy.  I passed with flying colors with the twins.  I failed it by 6 points with Elli (I ended up passing the 3 hour test quite easily).  Something tells me that eating my fair share of a Dairy Queen cake the night before my original screening with Elli was a bad idea (who would've thought, right?).  So I'm hoping to steer clear of the cakes before this screening because I remember getting sooo sick from the 3 hour test...so I want to avoid that at all costs. 

1 comment:

kg said...

:) cute as a button!