Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pregnant Survey #1

How far along? 13 1/2 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 3-4 pounds which is the most I've ever gained by this stage of pregnancy.  I really hope it's not a sign of what's to come!!

Maternity clothes? Not quite yet.  Definitely getting close. 

Stretch marks?  Plenty from the twins' pregnancy.  Plenty.  I highly doubt I'll gain any more with this pregnancy.  If I do, I'm sure I won't notice.  My mid-section looks like it's been mauled by a tiger.

Sleep:  Surprisingly, not that bad!  I guess going to bed between 8:30-9:00 helps to ensure that I get enough sleep despite waking several times for bathroom breaks.

Best moment this week:  Having a couple days in a row where I could eat what I wanted and not feel the effects of it later!  Maybe the morning sickness is finally on its way out!

Movement:  Call me crazy, but I could swear I felt a little something the other day.  I haven't felt anything since.  So yeah, I'm probably crazy.

Food cravings:  I don't know what it is with my pregnancies, but potatoes always seem to agree with me.  I don't really crave them, they just go down well and don't upset my stomach.  Cheesy potatoes, baked, mashed, boiled, it doesn't matter. 

Gender:  As per our usual, it's a surprise till the big birthday!

Labor Signs:  Too early for that.

Belly Button in or out?  Still in.

What I miss:  Having energy.  I want so badly to be able to keep up with the girls on my days off, but I'm finding it incredibly difficult!

What I am looking forward to:  I have an OB appointment on Wednesday.  It's always nice to go in and listen to baby's heartbeat.
Milestones:  Baby should be about 3 inches long and weigh about an ounce.  Definitely doesn't account for the weight that I've gained!

1 comment:

Cee said...

So happy for you ♥♥