Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Update

All is well.  I had a quick visit on Wednesday at exactly 14 weeks.  My blood pressure was perfect, 92/60 and I'm officially up three pounds with this pregnancy.  Dr L was able to find the baby immediately with the doppler.  Her heart was just skipping away in the 150's.  My next visit will be in another four weeks with the Nurse Practitioner.  I forgot how ho-hum these early appointments are.  There's really nothing that needs to be discussed!!

I'm excited because tomorrow we're taking the girls to the Kalihari Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells.  It's been a while since the girls have been swimming.  So I'm thrilled to see how they'll do and to see how much they'll enjoy going down all of the waterslides.  I was showing them pictures and videos online of all the fun things they'll be able to do to get them all excited (like they needed any help!!).  So it should be a fun time.  Can't wait to see their smiles and hear their squeals of enjoyment!

No comments: