Sunday, May 29, 2011

And, she's off...

We've got a crawler.  I can't believe my baby is already crawling.  I mean, she's 8 1/2 months, so it's definitely time and it's not like she's an early crawler by any means.  But I can't believe she's old enough to be doing this already!  Seems like just yesterday she first learned how to smile.  And now she's crawling.  She's not super speedy by any stretch of the imagination, but she moves.

And in pretty typical Elli fashion, she accomplished this milestone between the time frame that her older sisters did.  Livi was 8 months and 8 days old.  Addi was 8 months and 16 days old.  Elli ended up doing it at 8 months 15 days old.  Just like their birth times...Addi 7:05am, Livi 7:33am, and along comes Elli at 7:25am. 

I know Elli has done a couple other things in between the time frames that her sisters did, but I'm tired right now and can't for the life of me remember what!  Plus it's been a really long week.  So anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day!!

1 comment:

Cee said...

My girls must have been crazy because they were standing at 8 months and RUNNING by 10! Haha.
I hope my youngest doesn't do everything so early, I want my last baby to stay a baby :(

Take care!