Sunday, February 13, 2011

They grow so fast

I think every parent has heard it before.  "Enjoy it, because they grow so fast."  It's so very true.  Today the big girls are 28 months old.  They're closer to two and a half than they are to two!  And today Elli is 5 months.  I could swear we just brought her home from the hospital.  I still remember the day so well!!  Yes, they're growing fast.

I've included some size comparisons just to drive my point home.  Look how much Elli is catching up!




Elli was just 2 weeks old here (the girls were just shy of 2 years)

Elli at 5 months.

And at 2 days old, leaving the hospital.

To further drive home my point, Elli is officially a sitter!!  What?!?  How in the world?  When in the world?  Craziness I tell ya.  She's not the most proficient sitter just yet, but she's a sitter nevertheless.




Meanwhile, the big girls are trying to teach Elli everything they know.  I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!!  I captured one of those moments a few days ago.  I had Elli laying on the floor watching and listening to her music box.  So Addi and Livi plopped right down next to her and started pointing out all the animals!!


And did I mention that we have our third bilateral ear infection in three months?  Oh, I didn't?  Well, that's another post for another day.

No comments: