Saturday, August 28, 2010

To-Do List

I feel like my list isn't getting any shorter.  This baby is going to be here soon, and we have so much to get done yet!!

1) Name the baby!!  If Baby J is a girl, I think we *might* have the name finalized.  But if Baby J is a boy, then we have a problem.  We're really struggling there.

2)  Pack my hospital bag!  With all the preterm labor I had last time, it was packed and in the car 3 months before I was due.  This time, not so much.  I really better get on that.

3)  Do some car seat jockeying in the baby bus.  Both of the girls' seats need to be moved to different locations and the baby seat needs to be installed.

4)  Finish cleaning out the nursery.  There are still a few things that need to go - a TV, a box of CDs and a couple other miscellaneous things.

5)  Unbox (is that even a word?) some of the gender neutral baby clothes we have and wash them.  I will probably wash a couple of the pink outfits we have too just in case.

6)  Sterilize the new bottles we bought for the baby as well as all the bottles and parts for the pump.  I'm hoping not to have to pump as much as I did with the girls, so hopefully we won't even need the bottles right away (or for quite a while), but I better have them ready just in case.

7)  Bring the baby swing, bouncy seat and one of the carseats upstairs.  And then wash the linings on all three things.  After sitting in the basement for over a year, I want to make sure they smell really fresh for the new baby. 

8)  Find the missing Tigger from the mobile.  At some point, we removed a couple of the little Winnie the Pooh animals from the girls' mobiles and let them play with them.  Well, we are now missing one Pooh and both Tiggers.  Hmmm.  We have two Eeyores, two Piglets, and one Pooh.  The others are MIA.  The mobile just won't be complete without Tigger!!

I'm sure there's more, but I'm already overwhelmed.

No comments: