Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pregnancy survey - take 2

How far along? 25 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss: A gain of about 13-15 pounds or so.

Maternity clothes? Seriously?  I haven't been able to hide the belly for a looong time...I even have a couple maternity tops I'm about to outgrow!

Stretch marks? I'll just copy and paste what I wrote last time...it still applies!! Oh, there's plenty of those. But not from this pregnancy. In fact, if I were to get one from this pregnancy, I'm not sure I'll even be able to tell!

Sleep: On the couch, away from my husband.  I need the back support and he probably wouldn't appreciate feeling me get out of bed 6 times a night to go to the bathroom.

Best moment this week: Having a couple days where I didn't have any heartburn.  Since it kicked in several weeks ago, it seems as though I haven't been able to escape it!  But I had two glorious days free from its grasp.

Movement: Uh, yeah.  This is one active little bugger.  I sometimes actually wonder if he ever sleeps!!

Food cravings: I'm not sure I really have cravings versus just not wanting certain foods.  Unfortunately, that means that anything that's probably healthy for me is what I'm really not in the mood for.

Gender: Still don't know and still don't want to know.

Labor Signs: Hoping to keep them at bay for quite a while yet!!

Belly Button in or out? It's still an innie...we'll see when that changes!

What I miss: Not being able to sleep longer than 2 hours at a stretch - or sleep in general.

What I'm looking forward to: OB appointment on Wednesday.  Though I'm kinda nervous too.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't let a toddler jump on your belly - it doesn't feel very good (pregnant or not!)

Milestones: I've started to feel the baby get the hiccups in the past 1-2 weeks! 

No comments: