Saturday, May 1, 2010

Post-Pictures Pictures

Eating some apples and watching some Sesame Street.






We're not exactly happy with the girls' 18 month pictures.  This is the 5th set of pictures we've had taken at this place and this is the first time we've come away disappointed.  I guess I was expecting something bright, cheery, spring-like, etc.  But every single one of the pictures is dark and has a bad shadow darkening the right sides of the girls' bodies.  In some of them, it's actually kind of hard to tell that they even have ears or eyes on that side of their head!  Yeah, it's that bad.  I think that one of the lights must've burned out or something.  But I would think that's something the photographer would notice.  I could be wrong.  It's not like we're going to the place that charges you $500 just for the sitting fee.

Anyway, we're going to be having retakes done.  There were some really cute poses and expressions that I really do like, but I just can't get past the bad shadowing that appears.  I simply can't convince myself to spend money buying a bunch of pictures I'm not happy with.  So hopefully within the next couple of days we'll get in for another photo shoot.  I'm crossing my fingers that this set turns out much better than the first set!  Like I said, we've had pictures taken four other times at this place (3, 6, 9 and 12 months) and we've never been disappointed before.  So I hope it was just a fluke.

No comments: