Monday, December 7, 2009

What you can't see can't hurt

This is Adalyn's new "trick." Make sure you have your volume turned up. The video was taken this morning, so I thought I would post it to tide you over until I'm back among the living. I work the next 9 out of 10 days, so you might not hear from me for a while. I try not to be on the computer too much during my work days because I need to spend some time with the girls either before I leave for work or after I come home. So blogging is usually reserved for my off days (not always, but usually). Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, and it would be the mini Jess...hilarious!!!

Molly M. said...

That is too hysterical, Jess! I burst out laughing. Thank you so much for sharing. It totally made my day.

Kristin said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaha! still funny!