Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A sleep update

Yeah, so we haven't had anymore nights where they slept straight through the night. I knew it was too good to be true, so I didn't even get my hopes up. Good thing! But it hasn't been terrible either. In fact, I need to applaud little Miss Alivia because she has slept through the night the past 5 nights. She always has been our better sleeper. In the last 3 of 5 nights, Adalyn has been up twice. And the other two nights she was up once. We keep saying that one of these days she'll realize that sleep really is a good thing!

Here are some pictures of our little Packers fans. Adalyn was wearing Aaron Kampman's jersey and Alivia was going old school by supporting Frank Winters.


And on a little side note...someone tried to kill the possessed little puppy toy. This puppy starts singing songs at random times during the day when no one touches it or is even around it. Apparently one of the girls got sick of its shenanigans. I'm not sure which one is responsible, but I'd sure like to know!! Because I walked into the living room to see this by the toy box....


No comments: