Monday, November 30, 2009

How'd they fit?!

Not much to say tonight. But I was looking through some pictures of the girls from when they were just a couple weeks old. And I came across this picture....





Two days before this picture was taken, Adalyn weighed 6lbs 3oz and Alivia weighed 6lbs 10oz - a grand total of 12lbs 13oz which was 2oz shy of their total birth weight.

I laid down on the recliner and Nate and I positioned the girls exactly like they were when they were residing in their mobile home. We couldn't for the life of us figure out how they fit!! I was pushing feet down to keep them at about the level of my ribs (where they would've run out of room if they were still in my belly), yet their feet were still too high. And well, Addi's head probably would've been fully birthed in the position she's at.

Hmmm. So yeah...how'd they fit?!