Monday, July 13, 2009

Just some random pictures

Adalyn absolutely loves pushing this chair around the kitchen!

She thinks she's so smart.
I swear mom, I didn't do it!
Alivia finally enjoying the pool.

Swimming's not so bad when you have this floaty thing wrapped around your waist!

Even with a shiner on my head, I can still smile!
The girls are 9 months old today. Can you believe it? Where has the time gone? I guess I better start planning a birthday! It's going to be here before I know it. They're at such a fun age right now. They have their own little personalities. They interact with each other. They know that by making silly faces/noises, they can get mommy and daddy to laugh at them and then they laugh at themselves. They think the cat is the coolest thing on the planet. Unfortunately, Desi doesn't think the same about them!

Nate took them outside to play in their froggy pool over the weekend while I was working. I guess it was darn near impossible to get any good pictures of Adalyn because she wouldn't sit still. Alivia had a blast this time too...and actually cooperated to have a few pictures taken.

They see the pediatrician next week for their 9 month appointment. There aren't any shots at this appt, so we can actually look forward to going to the doctor! They'll just get weighed and measured and we'll discuss their progress.

And speaking of getting weighed...the girls like to explore the bathroom now. They enjoy standing up and looking in the tub and slapping the linoleum with their hands, etc. Anyway, the other day they crawled from the living room to the bathroom. Shortly thereafter I heard Adalyn start whining. I thought she probably got stuck or bumped her head, so I went in there. Somehow, she managed to sit herself completely upright and centered on the bathroom scale facing toward the digital window. It was in the process of calculating her weight. All I could think of was "oh baby, I know. Mommy hates the scale too!"

No comments: