Friday, April 24, 2009

Sleepovers!!

The girls are going to be having their first sleepover tomorrow night. Dr L is actually going to be taking the girls. I don't think she knows exactly what she's in for! Since the plans were put together a couple of weeks ago, Nate and I had been counting down the hours until we were able to hand them off for a while. Now that the time has finally arrived, we're not quite as excited as we were before! I have never spent a night away from the girls since the day they were born. So this is going to be interesting.

We'll be dropping the girls off at around 5:30pm. I think we're going to do dinner and a movie. We'll eat dinner at a nice restaurant and will probably come home to watch a movie here. Then I plan to attempt to get plenty of sleep, while I think Nate plans on playing some PlayStation!! After a good night's rest, we'll pick them up sometime around noon on Sunday.

I'll keep everyone posted on how well their first sleepover goes. I have a sneaking suspicion that Dr L may never want to take them overnight ever again!! They can be a handful at night...especially when they aren't in their own environment (i.e. their own cribs). So everyone keep your fingers crossed!!

I can't believe Nate and I are going to have our first official "date" since before I was put on bedrest!!!!!!! So sometime before July 29th...I think it's about time.

Look at this little ham.

What an innocent little honey.

No comments: