Friday, March 13, 2009

Who knew?

I'm not sleeping, so I figured I might as well blog. It really stinks, because I have to work at 5:30am, which means getting up at 4am just to make sure everything is ready for the girls before I leave. That's in just 4 hours. Ick.

Anyway, who knew that ice could be so funny? Apparently, Adalyn is absolutely fascinated by the sound of ice being dropped into a glass cup. If you want to hear the little lady laugh hysterically, try it. We're going to have to get it on video. I think it helps that when you drop it from a fairly high distance, teeny tiny pieces of it break off and land on her face. And I guess that's funny. Toys? Who needs them? I am quickly learning that babies are entertained by the free stuff.

Yeah, so with regards to the hilariousness of ice, I fear that my daughter is going to turn out to be exactly like one of my good friends...you know who you are. This friend of mine, whom I shall not name, thinks it is the most hilarious thing in the world to watch someone slip on the ice. Yup, that's my daughter. I can picture it now...she is walking to class and WHOOP someone slips in front of her and she busts a gut laughing! Hmmm. Maybe the hilariousness of ice starts at a young age. She who shall not be named, I'm going to have to ask your mother if you found ice in a glass entertaining....

No comments: