Friday, January 9, 2009

Sadness

Alivia is so sad that the holidays are over and that her mommy is heading back to work on Monday. She couldn't help but show us how saddened she is...





So after not making a dime for my family in the last 5 1/2 months, I'm finally headed back to work as of January 12th. It seems like such a foreign concept to me, because I haven't worked a single day since mid to late July! I am excited to feel like a productive member of my family again, but of course it's going to be very difficult to leave the girls. Luckily, I am only going back part-time for now.

And just so you know, I made a belated New Year's resolution to blog a bit more often! We'll see how far that gets me. I'm just afraid that with going back to work, the blogging might take more of a back seat then it already has. So my goal is to keep posting at least once a week, but ideally it will be every 4-5 days.

No comments: