Saturday, August 30, 2008

40 inches

That's my girth. And people tell me that I'm "not that big." How do you possibly gain well over one foot of 'roundness' and not be that big?? Of course, they're not carrying it around! But I probably shouldn't complain, because I'm really not carrying it around all that much either...to the bathroom and back. That's about it.

Today marks 31 weeks! So another week in the books and hopefully many more to come...

I did have a pretty moody day yesterday. It was just one of those days where I was feeling sorry for myself and lacked the motivation to do any of my "normal" activities...read, watch TV, play Solitaire, etc. So it made for a long day. But I snapped out of it today and am just so grateful for yet another day that I am still pregnant and helping these babies grow BIG!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on 31 weeks! you're doing such a great job of taking care of those babies! i can only imagine how frustrating it can get at times but you're already showing what a great mom you are!