Monday, June 9, 2008

19+ weeks, over half way there

Saturday marked 19 weeks. So we are officially over half way there!! In some ways, it feels like this pregnancy is flying by. Yet at other times, it feels like the babies will never get here. I continue to get bigger by the day. We have our big ultrasound on Friday. I am hoping the sonographer tells us how big each of the babies is measuring. From the research I have done, each baby should be right around 12 ounces. If that is the case, then I've got 1 1/2 pounds of baby growing in there right now!

As our big ultrasound gets closer and closer, there is a part of me that really wants to know if we are having baby boys or baby girls or both. However, I am pretty sure we will stick to our guns and leave it as a surprise for delivery day. But I think it will definitely be tough at each one of these big ultrasounds to not find out!! Hopefully Nate is feeling stronger in his decision not to know then I am right now!

Otherwise, there really isn't much going on right now. I guess that is a good thing. I would like to keep this pregnancy as uneventful as possible.

Just for fun (and because so many people are asking), here is a belly picture. Taken at exactly 19 weeks. Excuse the tired eyes, I just rolled out of bed!

1 comment:

Molly M. said...

You look beautiful, Jess! Keeping you, your husband and the little ones in my thoughts and prayers.
~Molly Maka