Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Good gravy, I'm slacking

And for no real good reason other than I've been lacking motivation.  So here are some pictures to tide you over until the next time I actually feel like writing something.
 
Mmmm.  Turkey and cheese.

What a little dare devil...look mom, no hands!!

I think she's telling me it's time for lunch.  And before you freak out about germs, this is our own personal swing in our backyard!!

A rare moment where Addi actually wanted to hold her AND have her picture taken!

Told them I had a surprise for them.  They asked the whole way there what it was.  Apparently they were none too pleased that their surprise was a trip to the zoo.  Hmm, mom fail.

They did perk up though and loved watching the tigers.
 
And Emmi thought the whole experience was great!!
 
After we took a break for some food, we went to a park under construction.  Holy mud puddles!

Just looking cute.

No comments: