Thursday, March 28, 2013

It has begun...

The fighting.  Not that the girls didn't fight before.  But they've started with the "I don't LIKE you!!"  "Yeah, well I don't like YOU either!!"  Ugh.  Five minutes later, they're best friends again.  But I really don't like hearing them say that.  As a mother, you hope with every fiber of your being that your kids will love and respect each other.  So listening to them say that they don't like each other makes me a bit sad.  I know it's fairly normal...but like most mothers, I was hoping they would be the exception and love each other all the time!!

However, Emmi thinks those two knuckleheads are the most entertaining people ever though!  She will sit and watch them forever.  She's pretty content to just sit in the middle of the living room floor with a box of handheld toys...as long as the girls are in eyesight.

She's not yet crawling, which is absolutely ok with me.  She's started to make some attempts in the past few days though.  I really, really dread her being able to move around.  The big girls have so many toys now that include little itty bitty parts.  I've really been working with them on making sure to pick up the little pieces off the floor.  But of course they're four...and sometimes they forget.  So yes, I would be quite happy if Emmi would remain immobile for quite a while yet.  I still need time to train the twins in toy pickup!!

1 comment:

Cee said...

Just got caught up on your gorgeous family, Jess! The girls are getting so big and wow are they beautiful! You are truly blessed! Love to all. xoxo