Monday, March 4, 2013

Blessed

I felt so incredibly blessed the other morning as my bed started to fill up with little girls.   Emmi was in the crook of my left arm. Addi migrated in and laid down on my right side.   Livi followed shortly thereafter and asked if she could lay in bed too.  How could I turn her away?  So she put a pillow down and laid across my legs. And I know Elli was looking down on us and smiling her beautiful smile.   My heart felt so full of love being surrounded by my baby girls.

In other news, last week the big girls went on a field trip with daycare to the dentist.  Livi had no problem getting in the big chair and reclining in it.  But Addi apparently wanted nothing to do with it!  I remember when they were younger and Addi feared absolutely nothing and Livi was afraid of pretty much everything.  Boy have the roles changed!!

Playing with her "new" toy.

Mesmerized by the computer.

Flipping pages of the book.

7 months old today!!

And as smiley as ever!

Photo session over.  She's beating up the bunny again.

No comments: