Sunday, January 6, 2013

Can I do a no title post? Too tired...

I'm so far behind. I just haven't had a ton of energy to write lately. I'm still getting up multiple times a night with Emmi, which I honestly don't mind. It's a fact of life for me. The running joke in the house is that we make sleepers about as well as we make boys...we don't. She's up about 5 times a night. Usually anywhere between every 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Sometimes she'll pull off a 3 hour stretch, but that's rare. However, I'm used to it. I think what's been dragging me down is work. "Tis the season" is what we say at work. The sickness bugs are out in full force. We've just been getting hammered with the numbers of people who've been coming in through our doors to either be seen in the ER or in urgent care. Therefore, I come home...and I'm tired.

Outside of Emmi waking multiple times a night, she's doing well. I feel like she's finally starting to put on some weight a little bit quicker. She's getting stronger every day and now really enjoys sitting/standing in her jumper. She still snacks during they day...taking a whopping 2oz bottle. I'm sure daycare would like that to change, but I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. Oh yeah, and she decided after her first couple tries of rice cereal that she isn't really a fan! She did well the first couple of times, but since then, she gives you such a sour face...like she just licked a lemon!  Poor thing. So we're not pushing it. We just continue to try every few days.

This isn't necessarily a lemon face...but it sure is a look of disgust!

Well, hello, peanut!

Such a pretty girl.

Five months old...giving her bunny the stare down.

Then she laid on him.

Then she bit him! Poor bunny doesn't stand a chance anymore.

And just a flashback...3 weeks old in the tub.

And now at five months.  Growing too fast!!

No comments: