Monday, July 9, 2012

Melt my heart

The girls keep rolling out the compliments.  They sure do know how to make a lady smile!  Just this morning Addi came up to me, kissed me on the cheek and said "mommy, you're the best."  And Livi the other day said to me "mama, you are sooooo beautiful."  Awww.  Now if this would've been in a few years, I would've asked them what they wanted!!  Ha.  Seriously though, what's up with these kids?  Nothing like showering mommy with lots of love.

Had my 34 week OB appt today.  When Dr L was running behind, I just knew that she had a resident working with her.  Sure enough.  So that's who I started with.  It was interesting to say the least.  Anyway, all is well.  My blood pressure was 94/62.  Baby's heartrate was sitting right at 150.  And I'm measuring 33 weeks (though I feel exponentially larger!).

Dr L tried to determine how this baby is positioned right now.  She was pretty sure that she was head down.  Which means that when the resident measured me just 10 minutes earlier, this baby was most likely breech.  Once the resident left the room to get Dr L, I felt a humongous flip.  And that's what this baby has been doing for weeks.  I can never tell if she is head up or head down...all I know that is that she really can't decide where she wants to be.  It's very common for me to feel these gigantic rolls and tumbles.  I'm getting a little nervous that she won't settle in a head down position before the delivery.  But that's hopefully just the worry wart in me.

I go back in two weeks.  And after that, we're at weekly appointments.  We're getting so close!!!  Yet, this baby still doesn't have a name.  Hmmm.......

No comments: