Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nothing new to report

I know I haven't written in a week, but there's really nothing going on.

By next week I'll probably be in maternity clothes.  Everything is starting to get a bit tight, so I would assume that given another week, I'll have to cave.  And I'm pretty gosh darn sure that I'm feeling the flutters of this baby.  No real big movements, just tiny, tiny flutters.  I guess they call it quickening.  Why?  I'm not sure.

I know I didn't feel the twins move until I was over 20 weeks, but I think part of that was because of the placental placement...Livi's was smack dab in the front of my belly, so it made things harder to feel until they were big enough to kick around the sides of it.  With Elli, I undeniably felt her for the first time at 17 1/2 weeks, and actually saw her move at exactly 18 weeks.  So I guess it's definitely possible to feel this baby now at 16 weeks.

That's really all.  Like I said, life is pretty boring right now!!

1 comment:

you know who said...

ehm.... baby bump pics PREASE!!?